Texas Almanac and State Industrial Guide 1914 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Almanac and State Industrial Guide 1914
- Serial Title The Texas Almanac
Editor: A. H. Belo & Co.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: The Galveston-Dallas News
- Creation: 1914-01
- Content Description: The almanac covers general topics about the state of Texas including statistics for individual counties, agriculture, expenditures, and weather, as well as discussions of legal, political and social issues of the time. A general index is on page 354.
- Physical Description: 433 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Statistics.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: almanacs
- Keyword: taxes
- Keyword: horticulture
- Keyword: lunar cycles
- Keyword: elections
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: oil-gas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1914
Name: Texas AlmanacCode: TXALC
Name: Texas State Historical AssociationCode: TSHA
- ISSN: 0363-4221
- OCLC: 2418762
- Call Number: AY311.D3 T5
- UNT Catalog No.: b1837772
- Display Note: Actual title from title page: "Texas Almanac and State Industrial Guide 1914 for the Development of Texas. An Authoritative Handbook and a Potent Factor in the Up-building and Development of the State. Contains Complete Data Relative to the Progress of Texas Along Commercial, Industrial, Religious and Educational Lines, Political, Census, Manufacturing, Transportation and Agricultural Statistics Brought Up to Date. Complete Descriptive Stories of Counties, State Geology, Minerals, Waterways, Drainage, Irrigation and Power Possibilities. Many Other Subjects are Treated Briefly, but Entertainingly."