[1930 Ahavath Sholom Dues Statement] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [1930 Ahavath Sholom Dues Statement]
Author: Ahavath Sholom CongregationCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Treasurer
- Creation: 1930-10-28
- Physical Description: 1 p. ; 23 x 16 cm.
- Content Description: Bill for $125 in annual dues for the Ahavath Sholom Congregation, in Fort Worth, Texas. The dues statement is for congregation member, B. Max Mehl.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Jewish
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches - Congregations
- Keyword: Jewish communities
- Keyword: Ahavath Sholom
- Keyword: bills
- Keyword: membership dues
- Named Person: Mehl, B. Max
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Coverage Date: 1930-10-28
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Fort Worth Jewish ArchivesCode: FWJA
- Accession or Local Control No: FWJA-CAS-000-004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth117169