[Ahavath Sholom Sunday School Students] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Ahavath Sholom Sunday School Students]
Photographer: Jernigan StudiosCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Fort Worth, Texas
- Creation: 1925
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Ahavath Sholom Congregation Sunday School students. They are standing on the front steps outside the synagogue in the 800 block of Taylor Street in Fort Worth, Texas. From left to right, top to bottom, the students in the photograph are: Row 1: Betty Carshon, Rachel Kruger, Dora Laves, Lena Rovinsky, Udys Weinstein, Lily Dworkin, Joe Ray Schwartzberg. Row 2: Charlie Anton, Milton Mehl, Arthur Rosenbaum, Charlotte Ray, Lily Levine, Molly Finger, Freda Hurwitz, Rae Carshon, Mary Bliss, Sylvia Shosid. Row 3: Alex Victor, William Hurwitz, Irving Kershman, Julius Scolnic, Mary Resnick, Sophia Blum, Mary Herman, Ida Berg, Beatrice Frankrich, Reva Nebrat, Gertrude Ellis, Raymond Dan. Row 4: Sidney Deutch, David Tuck, Rubin Anton, Norma Resnick, Lily Alpert, Rose Chicotsky, Hannah Chicotsky, Anna Gordon, Martha Daiches. Row 5: Nathan Frankel, Abe Goldstein, Abe Shosid, Paul Herman, Johanna Winer, Sadie Rovinsky, Sarah Garston, Irving Rosenthal. Row 6: Sidney Marks, Minnie Snofsky, Esther Klimist, Rebecca Lutsky, David Bernstein, Max Perlman, Sarah Kruger, Rosalie Bliss. Row 7: Morris Schwartz, Grace Dworkin, Lola Bozokofsky, Hyman Jacobson, Cecil Bozokofsky, Helen Kassover, Sonia Gulila, Sam Weisblatt, Florence Kassover, Patricia Jacobson.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 21 x 26 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Denominations - Jewish
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches - Congregations
- Keyword: Jewish communities
- Keyword: Ahavath Sholom
- Keyword: students
- Keyword: Sunday Schools
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Fort Worth
- Coverage Date: 1925
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Fort Worth Jewish ArchivesCode: FWJA
- Accession or Local Control No: FWJA-CAS-SS-000-1925-pix
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth117177
- Display Note: This photograph also appeared on page 9 of the Fort Worth Jewish Monitor, December 11, 1925.