[Fire Station #8] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Fire Station #8]
Photographer: Dallas (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1980~/1989~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Dallas Fire Department Fire Station #8. Two fire trucks and a car are parked in the three bays, and an American flag flies on the lawn to the right.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fire fighters -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fire stations -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants - Firefighters
- Keyword: firehouses
- Keyword: fire trucks
- Keyword: flags
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1971-02-26
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Dallas Firefighters MuseumCode: DFFM
- Accession or Local Control No: DFFM_2010002_00060