[Arthur Miller Produce Storefront] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Arthur Miller Produce Storefront]
Donor: Dallas (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1959-07-28
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Arthur Miller Produce storefront. Bundles sit next to the building. Burt's Cafe can be seen in the distance.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Farmers' markets -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Farmers' markets -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Farmers' Markets
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Keyword: produce
- Keyword: stalls
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Dallas Farmers Market - Henry Forschmidt Collection 1938-1986Code: DFMHF
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Accession or Local Control No: DSMA_2010001_00068