[American Pre-Package Co.] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [American Pre-Package Co.]
Donor: Dallas (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the American Pre-Package Co. building. Wooden crates are stacked beneath an awning. A small truck is parked on the street.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in. -- change as necessary according to UNTL guidelines (3.5 x 5 in. photos should be "9 x 13 cm.")
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Farmers' markets -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Farmers' markets -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Farmers' Markets
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Keyword: produce
- Keyword: stalls
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Dallas Farmers Market - Henry Forschmidt Collection 1938-1986Code: DFMHF
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth118103