[Winners at Farmer's Market] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Winners at Farmer's Market]
Donor: Dallas (Tex.)Creator Type: Organization
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of five winners at the Dallas Farmer's Market. In the photograph, three young women hold fruits and vegetables. A man, second from the left, wears a black and white blazer. A ribbon has been attached to his blazer. Behind them is a chain link fence covered in ivy.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Farmers' markets -- Texas -- Dallas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Farmers' markets -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Dallas (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Farmers' Markets
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Keyword: produce
- Keyword: stalls
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Dallas Farmers Market - Henry Forschmidt Collection 1938-1986Code: DFMHF
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Dallas Municipal ArchivesCode: DSMA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth118126