Skiles Residence Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Skiles Residence
- Creation: 2005-03
- Content Description: Photograph of the bark yard on the old homestead of the Skiles family, located at 813 Beltline Road in Richardson, Texas. A lawn chair and bench are facing to the back. There is a pond with a short wire fence bordering it, and a bird bath beside it. Trees surround the property. The house was built by Thomas and Priscilla Skiles in the 1860s.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 11 x 16 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Richardson (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: Beltline Road
- Keyword: Thomas Skiles
- Keyword: Priscilla Skiles
- Keyword: trees
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Water - Ponds
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Richardson
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005-03
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Richardson Public LibraryCode: RPL
- Accession or Local Control No: RPLh028f
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo