[Map of] Richardson, Texas. Water System. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Map of] Richardson, Texas. Water System.
Draftsman: Dalton, E. L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "E. L. Dalton, Engr., Dallas, Texas."
Surveyor: Cole, James M.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "James M. Cole, Survey"
Surveyor: Reed, W. D.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: "W. D. Reed, Survey"
- Creation: 1925-07
- Content Description: Map showing the town of Richardson, Texas' water system. The streets are marked as well as the land divisions, survey lines, corporation lines, and the tracks for the Houston & Texas Central Railroad. The pipe line layout is marked in red. Scale 1:2,400.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 97 x 71 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Richardson (Tex.) -- Maps.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Dallas County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Keyword: towns
- Keyword: survey maps
- Keyword: streets
- Keyword: water systems
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Richardson
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1925-07
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Richardson Public LibraryCode: RPL
- Accession or Local Control No: RPLmap002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth118290
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K