Holly Elevated Water Tower Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Holly Elevated Water Tower
- Creation: 1959~
- Content Description: Photograph of an elevated water tower on Holly Drive, north of Beltline Road. The water tower is partially constructed, and was completed in 1959.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 11 x 14 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Richardson (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- Keyword: Holly Drive
- Keyword: water towers
- Keyword: construction
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Richardson
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1959~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Richardson Public LibraryCode: RPL
- Accession or Local Control No: RPLrpub002b
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth118316
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo