Richardson School Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Richardson School
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a group of Richardson School students and one teacher. They are posing in five rows with the teacher standing behind them. Some students are identified as Helen Price Wiggs, Geneice Grugett, Vesta Stratton Lanier, Willie Maude Coe, [unknown] Echols, and [unknown] Terry.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 5 x 7 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Richardson (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Students
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- Keyword: Richardson School
- Named Person: Price, Helen
- Named Person: Wiggs, Helen
- Named Person: Grugett, Geneice
- Named Person: Stratton, Vesta
- Named Person: Lanier, Vesta
- Named Person: Coe, Willie Maude
- Named Person: Echols
- Named Person: Terry
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Richardson
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Richardson Public LibraryCode: RPL
- Accession or Local Control No: RPLs056
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth118361
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo