Main Street Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Main Street
- Creation: 1988
- Content Description: Photograph of an aerial view of Main Street, looking west from Greenville Avenue. Cars are driving on two perpendicular roads. Cars are parked amongst buildings on both sides of the streets. In the background, there is a view of two water towers. This photograph was taken from a fire truck ladder.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 10 x 14 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Richardson (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- Keyword: Main Street
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Trucks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- Keyword: buildings
- Keyword: water towers
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Richardson
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1988
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Richardson Public LibraryCode: RPL
- Accession or Local Control No: RPLv003s
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth118379
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo