Canyon Creek Neighborhood Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Canyon Creek Neighborhood
- Creation: 1960~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a group of houses in Canyon Creek neighborhood. In the foreground, there is a yard with small shrubs, trees, and a metal swing. In the background, there are houses with wooden fences.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Richardson (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Plants
- Keyword: yards
- Keyword: swings
- Keyword: fences
- Keyword: neighborhoods
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Richardson
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1960~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Richardson Public LibraryCode: RPL
- Accession or Local Control No: RPLv032L
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth118384
- Display Note: User Feedback: "The house sits at the corner of White Cliff Lane and Brookshire Lane. The wood fence was erected in 1966, and in that year, the shutters and siding retained the original white paint. This photo was likely taken shortly after 1966."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo