Canyon Creek Neighborhood Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Canyon Creek Neighborhood
- Creation: 1968
- Content Description: Photograph of a paved alley in Canyon Creek neighborhood. There are houses and wooden fences to the left, and a field on the right. A street sign on the left says "The Ed Craig's" and "514."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Richardson (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Homes
- Keyword: neighborhoods
- Keyword: Canyon Creek
- Keyword: alleys
- Keyword: fences
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Richardson
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1968
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Richardson Public LibraryCode: RPL
- Accession or Local Control No: RPLv032b
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth118385
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo