Aerial View of Downtown Richardson Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aerial View of Downtown Richardson
- Creation: 1950~/1960~
- Content Description: Photograph of an aerial view of downtown Richardson, Texas. Streets intersecting in the foreground are Main Street and Greenville Avenue. The City Hall complex can be seen in the bottom-right corner of the image. Other buildings and cars are visible.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Richardson (Tex.) -- Photographs.
- Keyword: Main Street
- Keyword: Greenville Avenue
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Aerials
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - City Halls
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Automobiles
- Keyword: buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Richardson
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1950~/1960~
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Richardson Public LibraryCode: RPL
- Accession or Local Control No: RPLv033
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth118387
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo