[Letter from Gustin Garrett to Truett Latimer, N.D.] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Gustin Garrett to Truett Latimer, N.D.]
Author: Garrett, GustinCreator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Latimer, TruettContributor Type: Personal
- Content Description: Letter from Gustin Garrett to Truett Latimer discussing two addresses he included that Truett previously requested.
- Physical Description:  p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Representatives
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Latimer, Truett.
- Named Person: Garrett, Gustin (Gus)
- Keyword: Hurst, Evan
- Keyword: Young, M. Day
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cameron County - Harlingen
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Latimer PapersCode: LTMR
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: HSUL_1-02-04-011
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1185826