[Letter from Truett Latimer to J. R. Black, March 2, 1953] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Truett Latimer to J. R. Black, March 2, 1953]
- Series Title 53rd Legislature of Texas
Author: Latimer, TruettCreator Type: Personal
Correspondent: Black, J. R.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Judge
- Creation: 1953-03-02
- Content Description: Photocopy of a letter from Truett Latimer to Judge J. R. Black discussing disapproval and opposition to Texas House Bill #261 in its attempt to amend the Workmen's Compensation Law.
- Physical Description:  p.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Elected Officials - Representatives
- Keyword: legislation
- Keyword: HB 261
- Keyword: workmen's compensation
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Latimer, Truett.
- Named Person: Black, J. R.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1953-03-02
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: Latimer PapersCode: LTMR
Name: Hardin-Simmons University LibraryCode: HSUL
- Accession or Local Control No: HSUL_1-01-03-066
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1186525