1861 Cass County Courthouse Interior Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1861 Cass County Courthouse Interior
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Photograph of the north hall and entrance to the 1861 Cass County courthouse in Linden, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: halls
- Keyword: entrances
- Keyword: hallways
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cass County - Linden
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB