1850 Brick Store House with THC Marker Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1850 Brick Store House with THC Marker
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Photograph of the Texas Historical Commission marker on the front of the 1850 Brick Store House at 1038 Milam Street. The building is a rectangular red brick commercial building.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: historical markers
- Keyword: streets
- Keyword: signs
- Keyword: commercial brick
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Colorado County - Columbus
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Display Note: The building has had only four owners since 1850.