1000 Block Milam Street North Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1000 Block Milam Street North
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Photograph of the west side of the north end of the 1000 block of Milam Street in down town Columbus, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: commercial brick
- Keyword: streets
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Colorado County - Columbus
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth118835
- Display Note: At least one building was built at the same time as the 1891 Colorado County courthouse.