1000 Block Milam Street 1896 Rosenfield Building Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1000 Block Milam Street 1896 Rosenfield Building
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Photograph of a building with detailed upper brick and red sandstone work. The building has a Texas Historical Commission marker on a wall to the right.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : digital, col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: commercial brick
- Keyword: stone work
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Colorado County - Columbus
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth118840