1896 Denton County Courthouse South Side Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 1896 Denton County Courthouse South Side
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2008-11-12
- Content Description: Photograph of the south side of the Denton County courthouse in downtown Denton, Texas. The east entrance is in the center, with two more entrances on the inside corners flanking it. The layout of the east side is consistent all the way around the 1896 Denton County courthouse. There are eight entrance doors that can be open for ventilation.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=33.214634; east=-97.133051;
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB