[Detail of Cornice] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Detail of Cornice]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a close-up of a cornice on the roof of the Hood County courthouse in Granbury, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Hood County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: cornices
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Hood County - Granbury
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth119626