[Southwest View of Open Flood Gates] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Southwest View of Open Flood Gates]
- Creation: 1943~
- Content Description: Photograph of the southwest view of the Denison Dam with open flood gates. Onlookers can be seen on the sandy shore line to the right of the photograph. Handwritten text on back reads "View of open flood gates and powerhouse looking SW. Anonymous persons standing in frame". Also visible is another handwritten comment that reads "Hydro-electric power plant on Lake Texoma".
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 19 x 25 cm.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): earth dams
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): rolled-fill dams
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Locks and Dams - Dams
- Keyword: Denison Dam
- Keyword: hydro electricity
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1943~
- Place Point: north=33.819225; east=-96.567520;
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Bryan County
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2018Code: SG18
Name: The Sherman MuseumCode: SRMM
- Accession or Local Control No: SRMM_2018-004-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth1196753