[Sign on Fence] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Sign on Fence]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a sign hanging from a fence. It has a picture of a courthouse, and the text on the sign reads: "1901 Harrison County Courthouse... ...once again, the capitol building of the county. The restored courthouse will house *The County Judge *County Commissioners *Working Courtroom *New Harrison County Historical Museum".
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: signs
- Keyword: fences
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth120152