[Courthouse Steps] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Courthouse Steps]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the steps leading up to three sets of double doors and two columns at the Navarro County courthouse in Corsicana, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Navarro County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: doors
- Keyword: stairs
- Keyword: columns
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Navarro County - Corsicana
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth120174