[Wooden Bench in Courthouse] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Wooden Bench in Courthouse]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a wooden bench in the San Jacinto County courthouse in Coldspring, Texas. A Coke machine and a water fountain are visible in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - San Jacinto County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: vending machines
- Keyword: water fountains
- Keyword: benches
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - San Jacinto County - Coldspring
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth120619