[Red Chair] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Red Chair]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a red cushioned chair pushed up against a wall next to an electrical outlet in a courtroom in the San Jacinto County courtroom in Coldspring, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - San Jacinto County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: chairs
- Keyword: courtrooms
- Keyword: electrical outlets
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - San Jacinto County - Coldspring
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth120641