[Wooden Double Doors] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Wooden Double Doors]
Photographer: Bell, JimCreator Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a set of wooden double doors inside the Victoria County courthouse in Victoria, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Victoria County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Keyword: doors
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Victoria County - Victoria
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=28.800084; east=-97.007011;
Name: Jim Bell Texas Architecture Photograph CollectionCode: JBPC
Name: Private Collection of Jim BellCode: PCJB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth120981