[Group of Schoolchildren with Books] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Group of Schoolchildren with Books]
- Content Description: Photograph of a group of children and one woman. The children are holding books brought to them by the Bookmobile. In the background, there is a house and trees.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 12 x 8 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Keyword: books
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Children
- Keyword: Bookmobile
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cooke County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1939
- End Date: 1951
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2010Code: SG10
Name: Cooke County LibraryCode: CKCL
- Accession or Local Control No: CCL018
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth121684
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo