[McCann poses with CCC Camp members in front of tent] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [McCann poses with CCC Camp members in front of tent]
Photographer: McCann, Connie FordCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Hett, Karen McCannContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Daughter of Connie Ford McCann
- Creation: 1933/1934~
- Content Description: Connie Ford McCann, in the rear on the left, poses with his fellow CCC camp members. Behind them are army cots, tents, and laundry hung up to dry. The photograph was taken during one of McCann's two six-month tours in the Civilian Conservation Corps located in Pineland, Texas during the Great Depression.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w Negative; 6X9.5 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Civil Servants - Civilian Conservation Corps
- Keyword: Pineland, Texas
- Keyword: Camp Bullis
- Keyword: New Deal
- Keyword: Great Depression
- Keyword: CCC
- Keyword: camps
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Sabine County - Pineland
- Time Period: new-sou
- Start Date: 1933~
- End Date: 1934~
Name: C. F. McCannCode: CFMC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: McCann-Negs-002