Official Directory: Dallas Negro Churches, Schools and Other Activities Civic, Business, Fraternal, Social, Etc. Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Official Directory: Dallas Negro Churches, Schools and Other Activities Civic, Business, Fraternal, Social, Etc., book, 1930; (https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth1222872/: accessed May 29, 2020), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, https://texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Tarrant County Black Historical and Genealogical Society.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this book.
This book has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by Tarrant County Black Historical and Genealogical Society in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this book.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.