[Unidentified woman posing in dress and bodice] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Unidentified woman posing in dress and bodice]
Photographer: Jones Photographic Studios of America. Studio No. 1, Denton, TexasCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: "Tal" Jones ran a photographic shop and his business cards were printed: "Jones Photographic Studios of America. Studio No. 1, Denton, Texas."
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a young woman posing in a form-fitting bodice and dress with high shoulders. An ornate brooch is pinned near her neck. A backdrop of a porch or gazebo is visible behind her.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w , 4.0 x 5.5 in. ; mounted on card , 4.25 x 6.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: Victorian
- Keyword: dresses
- Keyword: bodices
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PF-B 289
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth123829
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Microtek ScanMaker x12USL