Deep Eddy, Austin Tex Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Deep Eddy, Austin Tex
Photographer: GuzleyCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1920~/1929~
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of spectators and swimmers at Deep Eddy Bathing Beach.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4 x 2.75 in. Print made in October 1967 from original print.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Swimming
- Other: Parks - Deep Eddy
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Austin History Center General Collection PhotographsCode: AHCP
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PICA 00916
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth123863