[Austin City Plan, 1840] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Austin City Plan, 1840]
Photographer: Bill Malone PhotographyCreator Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of an illustration by Edward Hall of a city plan for the Texas Government buildings in Austin. Architectural renderings of buildings can be found on the top half of the illustration. Handwritten on the photograph is a list of buildings that are seen in the plan including: the President's House, Capitol Hill and Bullock's Tavern.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - State Capitols
- Other: AUSTIN PICTURES, ILLUSTRATIONS, ETC - (1840 - 1879)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: rep-tex
Name: Austin History Center General Collection PhotographsCode: AHCP
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PICA 01083