[Widening of Woodrow Avenue] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Widening of Woodrow Avenue]
Photographer: City of AustinCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1939-06-09
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the widening of Woodrow Avenue. A young boy is watching the men work.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Other: Strees - Named - Woodrow
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
Name: Austin History Center General Collection PhotographsCode: AHCP
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Rights Holder: Austin History Center
- Accession or Local Control No: PICA 02417
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth123952