[Congress Avenue] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Congress Avenue]
Photographer: H.B. HilyerCreator Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of pre-1875 Congress Avenue taken from the southwest side of the avenue.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 4.5 x 4.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- Other: STREETS - Congress Avenue - 1900
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: civ-war
Name: Austin History Center General Collection PhotographsCode: AHCP
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PICA 02437