[40th and Avenue G in Hyde Park ] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [40th and Avenue G in Hyde Park ]
- Creation: 1893
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the site of 40th and Avenue G in Hyde Park, taken before Avenue G was built.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Other: Subdivisions - Hyde Park
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
Name: Austin History Center General Collection PhotographsCode: AHCP
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Rights Holder: Austin History Center
- Accession or Local Control No: PICA 02613