[Governor's Mansion] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Governor's Mansion]
- Creation: 1898
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Texas Governor's mansion taken from the northeast.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 3.5 x 3.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Other: GOVERNOR'S MANSION - General
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Coverage Date: 1898
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Austin History Center General Collection PhotographsCode: AHCP
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PICA 04360
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth124023