[Governor's Mansion] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Governor's Mansion]
Photographer: Studer's of TexasCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1959-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Texas Governor's mansion taken from the street.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 3.5 x 3.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Other: GOVERNOR'S MANSION - General
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1959-04
Name: Austin History Center General Collection PhotographsCode: AHCP
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: PICA 06564
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth124132