[Letter from J. E. Wells to C. C. Cox, November 8th, 1894] Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
[Letter from J. E. Wells to C. C. Cox, November 8th, 1894], letter, November 8, 1894; (https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth1243469/: accessed June 7, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, The Portal to Texas History, https://texashistory.unt.edu; crediting Private Collection of the CC Cox Family.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this letter.
Educational / Private Use
This letter has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the Private Collection of the CC Cox Family in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this letter.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.