[Atrium at the Emily Fowler Public Library] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Atrium at the Emily Fowler Public Library]
- Creation: 1982~
- Digitized: 2006-04
- No Language
- Content Description: Upper level of the Emily Fowler Library, Denton Public Library as viewed from the west end of the atrium.
- Physical Description: 1 photographic print : b&w ; 10 x 7.5 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Libraries
- Keyword: atriums
- Keyword: Denton Public Library
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: City of Denton Municipal CollectionCode: CDMC
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PF_B-187
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth12485
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo