[Man showing woman sewing] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Man showing woman sewing]
- Creation: 1970~
- Content Description: Photograph of a man either showing a female inmate how to sew or inspecting her sewing at Travis County Jail in Austin.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 in. x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Jails and Prisons
- Keyword: Prisons - Travis County Jail
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1970~
Name: Austin History Center General Collection PhotographsCode: AHCP
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Rights Holder: Austin History Center
- Accession or Local Control No: PICA 12619