Official Railroad and County Map of Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Official Railroad and County Map of Texas
Cartographer: Railroad Commission of TexasCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1910
- Content Description: Pocket map of Texas and the surrounding areas with railroads marked in color. Geographic features are noted, as well as counties and some cities.
- Physical Description: 1 map ; 21 x 11 cm.
- NMC Chenhalls: Communication Artifacts
- NMC Chenhalls: Documentary Artifact
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Box: northlimit=36.597889; eastlimit=-93.427734; southlimit=25.720735; westlimit=-106.699218;
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Star of the Republic Museum ObjectsCode: STAR
Name: Star of the Republic MuseumCode: STAR
- Accession or Local Control No: 1973-68
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth125103