Bullock's Hotel Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bullock's Hotel
- No Language
- Content Description: Line drawing of Bullock's Hotel. Bullock's stood at the northwest corner of Congress Avenue and Pecan (6th) Street 1839-1852
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Hotels
- Other: Hotels, Taverns, Etc. - Bullocks Hotel
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: rep-tex
Name: Chalberg Collection of Prints and NegativesCode: CCPN
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: C00022
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth125105