Barton Creek Bridge Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Barton Creek Bridge
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of bridge crossing Barton Creek. Man on top of bridge. East end of bridge remains. Photo taken in the late 1800s.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Bridges
- Other: Creeks - Barton Creek
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1870/1890
Name: Chalberg Collection of Prints and NegativesCode: CCPN
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: C00074A
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth125113