Unpaved Nineteenth Street Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Unpaved Nineteenth Street
Photographer: Jordan-EllisonCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1930-07-19~
- Content Description: Nineteenth Street looking east before street paving. Waller Creek bridge in view. Photo reads, "Asutin Street Paving, Soutwest Bitulithic Co., Contractor, H. R. F. Helland, Consulting Engineer."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- Other: Streets - Numbered Streets - 19th
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Coverage Date: 1930-07-19~
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: Chalberg Collection of Prints and NegativesCode: CCPN
Name: Austin History Center, Austin Public LibraryCode: ASPL
- Accession or Local Control No: C00952
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth125183