[Aerial View of Farms] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Aerial View of Farms]
Photographer: Bradly, BillCreator Type: Personal
- Digitized: 2006
- No Language
- Content Description: Aerial photograph of farms in Deaf Smith County. Buildings, roads, and fields are visible.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, col. ; 6 x 7 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming
- Keyword: aerial views
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- Keyword: fields
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Civil Works - Streets and Roads
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Deaf Smith County - Hereford
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Bill and Marcella Bradly CollectionCode: BMB
Name: Deaf Smith County LibraryCode: DSCL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: ds01987
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth12628
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo