[Letter from Emma Davis to John C. Brewer, March 16, 1879] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Emma Davis to John C. Brewer, March 16, 1879]
Author: Davis, EmmaCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1879-03-16
- Content Description: Letter from Emma Davis to John C. Brewer discussing mutual acquaintances and Emma possibly visiting John.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 36 x 12 cm., folded to 18 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Davis, Emma
- Named Person: Brewer, John C.
- Keyword: letters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1879-03-16
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Private Collection of Melvin E. BrewerCode: PCMB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth128710
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL