[Letter from Emma Davis to John C. Brewer] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Emma Davis to John C. Brewer]
Author: Davis, EmmaCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Letter from Emma Davis to John C. Brewer. She briefly discusses being unable to meet with John in the morning, because she is not feeling well.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 18 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Named Person: Davis, Emma
- Named Person: Brewer, John C.
- Keyword: letters
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Texas History CollectionCode: THC
Name: Private Collection of Melvin E. BrewerCode: PCMB
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth128720
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL